CINEMA PACKAGES


THE PREMIER

The Premier is the perfect fit for those who want it all! Full day coverage, reactions shots of your loved ones as you walk down the aisle, aerial/drone footage, this is the package for you!

Includes:

Premier Film | 9 - 10  Minutes

 Up to 12 hours of coverage

 2 Videographers

+ Drone Coverage

+ Online Delivery

$5500


THE feature

The Feature is fitting for those looking to revel in special moments from their day. 

We create a 7 to 8 minute film to encompass and preserve all that’s special about your wedding.

Includes:

Feature Film | 7 - 8  Minutes

Up to 10 hours of coverage

2 Videographers

+ Online Delivery

$4500


THE HIGHLIGHT

The Highlight is a cinematic edit of your story, told in 5 to 6 minutes - the perfect length for reliving the best parts of your day as well as sharing with friends and family.

Includes:

Highlight Film | 5 - 6  Minutes

Up to 8 hours of coverage

2 Videographers

+ Online Delivery

$3500


A LA CARTE

We also offer select add-ons . If there is something you are interested in, but do not see, please contact us for a custom quote. 

 

SPEECHES EDIT

Each speech is captured with 2 to 3 cameras. Each speech is delivered as its own file.

$500

RAW FOOTAGE

All of the footage and audio clips we capture on your day organized on a portable hard drive.

$500

SOCIAL MEDIA TEASER

A 60 second teaser film perfect for sharing with family & friends on your social media accounts.

$250

DRONE COVERAGE

Weather and timeline permitting. (Federal Aviation Administration restrictions may apply)

$250


F.A.Q.

WHEN WILL I GET TO SEE MY WEDDING FILM?

In order for us to have enough time to make the magic happen and create the best wedding film for you. The standard turn around time is four to five months. We will send you a link that will include your wedding videos according to the package you booked.

DO YOU PICK THE MUSIC?

Yes we do. We pay to copyright music from several sites. Most popular songs cannot be legally licensed for a reasonable price. You are more than welcome to look through the websites we use and let us know which songs are your favorite.

HOW DO WE RESERVE OUR WEDDING DATE?

Send us an email with your wedding date(s), your information and the package options you are interested in. We will send you a proposal that you can accept and sign. A 40% non-refundable retainer is required to book us for your wedding day. The remaining 60% is due 30 days prior to your event(s).



 
city-mountain-icon.png